Roscioli Food Tour
Discover Roscioli's fascinating history, our famous food and drink, and iconic neighborhood in Rome
This is more than just a normal food tour - here's your itinerary:
- Meeting point at 10:00am – Campo de’ Fiori Market
- Stop 1 – Roscioli Caffè to try Maritozzo (image 1), a Roman breakfast classic, with coffee
- Stop 2 – Antico Forno Roscioli to try Rome's famous street food; pizza and supplì (image 2)
- Stop 3 – Roscioli Salumeria for a special visit in the private cellar (image 3)
- Stop 4 – Rimessa Roscioli for a live cooking demonstration and tasting of Carbonara and Cacio e Pepe, followed by tiramisù, all paired with three wines selected by our expert team of sommeliers
You can expect this tour to be 'hands on' where you'll learn the secrets behind our success through intimate experiences at our venues.
The tour will finish at 13:00pm - at the end you'll have the opportunity to purchase many of the artisan ingredients and products sampled throughout the tour, so you can continue your Roscioli experience at home!
This tour is available only English currently. A minimum of four guests are required for a tour to take place. In the event less than four people are booked for your chosen date, we will notify you 48 hours before prior and offer a refund or alternative date.
Monday-Friday | 70€ per person